In support of the QMA’s mission, our Human Resources department is committed to creating a safe, inclusive environment where every person’s worth and dignity is recognized and nurtured. We value our workforce as a source of strength that is vital to our ability to effectively support diverse individuals and their community.
QMA’s commitment to inclusion reflects our belief that diversity is critical in the workforce, including our staff, consumers of service, vendors and the communities in which we operate.
QMA commits to:
– Actively recruit, develop, and retain a diverse and talented workforce.
– Proactively address discrimination through education and in partnership with other departments and leaders.
– Serve as a role model to celebrate and nurture diversity.
– Foster inclusion by staying curious and clarifying assumptions.
– Evaluate and develop policies and practices that reflect the diverse nature of our workforce.